skip to main | skip to sidebar

All About Me

My life as a Christian, single mom, daughter, sister, aunt, friend, secretary, college student, scrapbooker, and photographer. It is what it is.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New Blog

I have moved. If you want to know where, e-mail me @ sothrnbel1@yahoo.com.

Dropped by Veroncia Butler at 10:28 PM  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Who Am I?

My photo
Veroncia Butler
The Dirty South, United States
View my complete profile

Past Ramblings

  • ▼  2010 (1)
    • ▼  April (1)
      • ▼  Apr 21 (1)
        • New Blog

I Hang Out At:

  • Celebrity Baby Blog
  • Dotty's Weight Loss Zone
  • Eclectica Scrapbooks (my local scrapbook store)
  • Eclectica Scrapbooks Blog
  • ESPN
  • Essence Online
  • Gettin' Sketchy
  • Lifeway
  • Memphis Loves Kids
  • My Scrapbook Gallery @ Scrapjazz
  • Noel Mignon Challege
  • One Little Word
  • Our Daily Bread
  • Ritz/Wolf Camera
  • Scrap Jacked
  • Scrap Your Crap
  • Scrapbook Bytes
  • Scrapjazz
  • Scraps of Color
  • Shabby Princess
  • The Journaler's Junction
  • Two Peas In A Bucket
  • Unpubbed
  • Weight Watchers

Blogs I Love To Lurk. I Mean Read.